Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Rush !





So today I took the girls on an outing to the mall with a mission in mind... pictures with Santa ! It is a Christmas tradition that I missed out on last year. I got the backpack ready and headed out into the madness. I was expecting the worst being so close to christmas but planned as best I could. I think someone up above felt pitty on me because I scored in every area. For starters I got a quick and convenient parking space right off the bat. I didn't even need to look for handicapped parking ! Then when we went in to get in line for pictures with Santa there was only 2 people ahead of me ! This kind of luck just does not happen to me ! Then to top it all off I had two other ladies to help me keep the kiddos happy. One of them being Madisons behavioral respite gal, Flora ( love her ) and the other being a sweet gal named Ann Jannette whom is from the respite company as well. They were my angels in the process helping me to achieve a huge goal . I even got the chance to get in a little shopping time too while the girls played in the kids play area. I just have to say I was pinching myself the whole way home. There are definately angels among us!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I daily thank Heavenly Father for tender mercies! Those are what help us make it through! :-)