Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Birthday, Lady Bug !


So Madison turned 7 today ! We still cannot believe it has been 7 years since our little Maddy Bug engulfed our lives and forever made us parents ! She has taught us invaluable lessons that only she could teach us. She has taught us about enduring faith, charity , unconditional love, service , hope , and best of all that pure joy really comes in the smallest of accomplishments ! She is an angel in so many ways. I often refer to her as my little old lady with a teenage boy appetite . ( I say this because she needs assistance in many physical ways and has a very hardy appetite). Thank goodness for her activeness that keeps her nice and thin. We love her SO MUCH and are grateful for her hardwork and determination that keeps her progressing through her challenges. We love her sweet baby laugh ( it still has a little muffle to it ), her tender touches when she wants your attention, her TV remote delivery when she wants you to change the channel or turn on something she likes, her love for school and going on the school bus, her joy in feeding herself, her love for food ( all kinds! Shes not picky ), her love for baths ( she gets really excited when they are cold ones ) her love for Disneyland and Thunder Mountain, her excitement for going to the park and her love for swings. Our lady bug has taught us to never take anything for granted ! We love you Madison, Maddie, Maddy Bug, Maa Maa, Maa Mee, Sweet Dove, Maddie Lou ( which Brooklyn chimes in to say " Its not Maddie Lou Daddy, its my sister".)

4 comments:

AmyJune said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog. And I'm glad you announced it on the ward blog. Way to go.

Nicole said...

Hi Sarah! I love your blog! Great pictures of your family! I love this baby picture of Madison. I can't believe she's 7! Wow - how long has it been since you moved here? She was so little then! What a sweet post for your sweet girl!

Sarah said...

I too cannot believe that it has been 5 years ( in October) since we moved here to Moorpark. I also cannot believe that my oldest is now 7 ! Where have the years gone ? Glad to have you visiting Nicole. I need an invite to your blog.

Kate said...

I love this post about your Madison. It's so apparent what a blessing she is in your life.