Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween Party 3 .. The Finale !


So Halloween Day finally came. After Brooklyn and I went to Madison's class party (unfortunately my camera died and I have no pictures to show for it ) we headed home and slowly got ready for the infamous night ! All of the weeks festivities were leading up to this one crazy night. After having done the school party which included a school parade to show off the costumes ( which unfortunately bombed for Madison this year as her black cat accessories would not stay on her :0( )and doing 2 hours of behavioral therapy at home afterward, Madison was EXHAUSTED by the end of the day and falling asleep at 6:30pm. Our plans of going out trick or treating as a family this year were once again thwarted ! Last year I had laryngitis and Madison was grumpy so daddy and Brooklyn did the hour long excursion together. So Brooklyn and I headed out this year together. I am so glad I got to go too. Brooklyn had me laughing hysterically as she would knock on doors and ask people right off the bat if they had a doggy . Then as they would respond "no" she would continue with asking them if they had a kitty . When I would finally get a word in and say "Brooklyn, what do you say to get candy" she would perk up in her cutest voice and say "Trick or Treaters"! She had them all quite taken back and we instantly made friends with neighbors we had never met before . With all of the questions she had for these new friends, it ended up taking us 2 hours to get around our whole cull-De-sac and home. By the last house she was asking me to take her home. It was a great finale for the holiday !

5 comments:

AmyJune said...

She was such a cute witch.

Helen said...

YAY Sarah I just got your Christmas card & I had no clue you had a blog! I'm so excited to read it (sometime). I LOVED your card and your pic, thanks for thinking of us :). I will have to send you an invite to my blog!

Leilana Warren said...

Sarah! How fun you found me. I have thought abuot you and wondered where/what you were up to these days. So fun to reconnect. I am so excited to be a mom. I think it's my calling. After two years of trying it finally happened, we are thrilled. You look great and your girls are adorable! Hope to keep in touch!

Barnes said...

Sarah-
Where are you? It's been awhile since you have blogged are you still around?
Heather

Elena said...

Hey Sarah!
I just got your Christmas Card -- what a beautiful picture. :o) Good to know you're a blogger too.