Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Lady Bird !


So Brooklyn is officially 3 ! Where have the years gone ? Today I remenisced about the day she was born... the laboring at home , the frantic car ride to the hospital an hour before she was actually born and the 48 hours I got to be with her one on one in the hospital room. I think if I could go back to one day in my life at this point , then that would be it ! It is quite possibly the best experience of my life. The delivery was an AWESOME family experience and even Madison got to participate in the fun as she sat in the stroller in the back of the delivery room ! I could go on and on about all of the wonderful details but instead I will tell you what I love most about our little Brooklyn...
She is AMAZING in everyway ! She is loving , patient and compassionate . She has exemplified these qualities to the fullest with her big sister Madison. She is everything I prayed she would be . She is the perfect fit for our famiy and we could not feel more blessed in how she is growing and the person she is becoming. She has an amazingly mature spirit for her age and we feel that that is the gift that Madison has given to her. We appreciate all that she brings to our family... the good times and the crazy times. She is a HUGE blessing from our Father in Heaven and with her we wouldn't change a thing ! We nicknamed her Lady Bird because I like to call my girls ladies for the little ladies they are and the bird was a perfect fit when we first saw her hair and it looked like a little feather flying in the wind. It always naturally fits her personality even as she grows because she is our little song bird . You name it she sings it ! We love you, our sweet bird !

No comments: