Monday, April 7, 2008

Sarah's ABC's

So my good friend Rebecca tagged me with this ( a few weeks back... I lag!) Anyway thought it would be a fun for those of you that do not know little details about me. :0) Enjoy !

A- Attached or Single? Attached! Married 9 years in May.
B- Best Friend? Jake
C- Cake or Pie? Cake ! Homemade white is my FAVORITE !
D- Day of Choice? Friday.
E- Essential Item? Um . . . my Minivan?! :)
F- Favorite Color? Red ( at the moment) but green is my favorite one to wear.
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Yuck, Neither ! Just empty calories !
H- Hometown? Moorpark, California.
I- Favorite Indulgence? Shopping ! Lately it has been at the Thrift Stores in O.C.
J- January or July? July because we throw a 4th of July party with a bunch of friends and this is usually the month for the Emery Family vacation.
K- Kids? 2 beautiful girls
L- Life isn't complete without? Family.
M- Marriage date? May 15th 1999.
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers and 1 sister.
O- Oranges or Apples? APPLES ! My current favorite are the baby Jazz apples @ TJ's.
P- Phobias and Fears? Too many to mention. But clutter is a recent one.
Q- Quality or Quantity? Quality.
R- Reason to smile? See "K" above. My cup runneth over.
S- Season of choice? Springtime ! The weather is perfect !
T- Tag three people? Amy A., Leilana and Beth ( my sister).
U- Unknown fact about me? I played basketball in highschool my freshman year.
V- Vegetable? Baby carrots !
W- Worst Habit? I often do not think about dinner till it is 5pm!Quesadillas it is !
X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food? Lemon Cake( from costco) or Key Lime Pie from CPK ! YUM !
Z- Zodiac Sign? Libra.

5 comments:

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Hey Sarah! Good to hear from you!! Wow, time has flown by so fast its crazy! So much has been going on here with us... what a whirlwind! My daughter Lily is 4 going on 14, Jackson turns 3 in a few weeks, and Porter is almost 1. Life comes at you so fast, wow! I cant believe I havent seen you guys in NINE YEARS, wow! Jake was such a cool mellow guy, alot of fun to hang out with back at the branch! I remember going to his apartment to make dinner for the missionaries! Your little girls are so adorable! Well we need to keep in touch, my email address is Jennifer.Stephens@daybreakliving.net EMAIL Me!!
Jennie

Kate said...

Your blog is alive again- yay! You played basketball in high school?! And WHY aren't you playing with us ward girls on Tuesday & Friday morns at the church? Seriously! It's SO fun!! We'd LOVE to have you play with us. We laugh all through it, & get an awesome workout all while the little ones play around. Brooklyn would love it. Afterwards we all chat while we stretch. Come!

Sarah said...

Kate ! Thanks for the invite but I have heard that the ward bball games can get pretty competitive and brutal ! I am not really all that competitive and the truth of the matter is that I am not necessarily good at Bball either. It was a miracle I made the team! Thanks for checking into my blog!

Kari said...

Hey Sarah! I love reading these things. Such therapy for me. Anyways, you should come up and visit. St. George has gotte so pretty, and BIG. You would be surprised. The mall is getting better, and bigger. They keep expanding everywhere, AND In-&-Out is almost finished. YES, and In-&-Out in Utah. Cool uh!

Nicole said...

Fun facts about you!! When I read about the basketball I thought... uh-oh... if anyone reads that from the morning basketball team, you're gonna get it! Sure enough, Kate's on you! hee hee It sounds like they have a blast and I've been tempted, but I don't know how to play nor am I competitive. Too many injuries have happened in our ward too! :-)