Sunday, September 9, 2007

Already Playing Catch Up !

There are just not enough hours in my day to take on one more hobby but bear with me because I am not going to give up . The more I do it , the faster I will get at it , right ? So here is what I intended to post ( on time !) the past couple of days...



Here is Madison on her first day of "2nd Grade". As you can see she is not in the mood for a photo shoot and is just ready to go to school !




Then there is Brooklyn on her first day of preschool. She is showing us her "shy school girl " look. Although she is not smiling , she was actually really excited ! I cannot believe she is already preschool age ! The two days a week ( up to 4 hours each ) that she goes, it is wierd to have a quite, empty house again. I am already missing her ! It is so cute when she tells me what she did at school that day. She LOVES going to "stool " just like her big sister "MAA MAA" (madison ).


My family also came out our way for Labor day. They actually all came out the day before ( sunday) and we had dinner and stayed up late ! The picture shown is Brooklyn with my dad and sister Bethany ( a.k.a Aunt B ). They left the next morning and the rest of the day was low key . This picture pretty much explains how exhausted we were...



And finally this is what Brooklyn did at preschool on Friday. I thought it was such a cute idea that I had to run out to my car to get my camera. She absolutely loves helping bathe her sister Madison here at home and so you could imagine her excitement when she got to be play the little mommy and bathe this baby...


Stay tuned for more "efficient blogging from the Emerys !

No comments: