Sunday, September 2, 2007

Life Story

So ever since I can remember, I have always enjoyed reading peoples license plate frames. I feel as though you can learn a lot about a person from that one simple sentence. For example, the other day I saw an older woman driving a nice new car and her license plate frame said "Star light, Star Bright, Where the heck is Mr. Right?" So I immediately realized that this middle aged woman was most likely single. That is a big part of her life, right? So anyway, as I have been pondering what my personalized license plate frame is going to say, I have come across two different ones that may explain a few things about me. The first is "The closer you get, the slower I go." That explains my pet peeve for people who ride my tail while I am driving! HUGE annoyance for me. But in the interest of keeping my family safe, I think that I will stick to my second favorite in the hope that it will excuse me in advance.... "Always Late but worth the wait" (at least I hope people feel that way). I feel that this applies well to the start of my family blog because I am well overdue on starting this and have many friends who have been doing so devotedly for the past year or so. I too have been meaning to share our daily journeys with friends and family and vow to start trying to be on time (posting that is), I hope that you will all find it well worth your wait! Thanks for visiting and come back often!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Sarah! I am soo impressed with you witty first entry! I look forward to many more pictures and updates of you, Jake, and the girls while I am at school!

Love you!

AmyJune said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Sarah!